Saturday 24 November 2012

Is a UK Netflix subscription tied to one device and one address?

Question for you folks - I'm looking at getting a Netflix subscription when I move back to the UK next month. Until I buy a place again I'll be at a couple of temporary addresses for several months. Will my Netflix account be tied to an address and can I use the same subscription to access the service through my Apple TV, my iPad, my PS3, my PC etc or is it tied to one device? Same question for LoveFilm. Thanks in advance of any answer offered.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.