Friday 14 December 2012

How do you unlock an itouch once you are locked out of it?

I have forgotten the password to my ipod touch and am now locked out. It told me to connect to iTunes, but I have not yet synced my itouch to my new computer (the old one crashed recently). I have tried to plug it up to the itunes via home sharing (with my iphone), and it refuses to recognize it telling me that I need to unlock it before I can do anything with it off of itunes. What do I do?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.