Sunday 13 January 2013

How do I break the habit of over eating at the end of a bad day?

If I've had a difficult day I inevitably over eat in the evening. I know that it makes my mood worse but I am finding it really hard to break the habit. Do any of you experience this sort of thing? Has anyone got any suggestions for breaking the cycle feel bad- comfort eat- feel really really bad!

pptp windows 8


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.